Frequently Asked Questions
After 9 years of highly successful doctor-exclusive congress, we believe that an educational platform for other parties who play a role in the aesthetic industry is equally significant. On I-SWAM’s 10th Anniversary, therefore, the congress is opened for business people as well nurses and beauty aestheticians as a rewarding opportunity to learn deeper about the aesthetic field.
- We have two official websites: internationalswam.com in which you can find all the information about I-SWAM, as well as and www.mymedicom.com for registration purposes.
- Android users can access the official application MyMedicom, designed to make it easier for you to find out all the important information about both local SWAM and I-SWAM events and registration to aformentioned events.
You’ll get the rare chance to meet world-class aesthetic experts, receive IDI accreditation, certificate, and a goodie bag.
- Easy registration process for all I-SWAM events
- Direct access to every information on the event
- Direct access to seminar materials
- Live Q&A session feature
Easily click on sign up and fill in your identity: name, specialty, e-mail, phone number, and create a password. Click register, and you’re all set.
If you have attended one of our events, you already have an existing account with us.
- You can reestablish your account by resetting your password.
You can contact us right here.
Payment can be completed by bank transfer to the account number is that listed on this website, or via credit card.
You can contact our official travel partner, Haryono Travel, at +62 82114433002.
Unfortunately, I-SWAM is not refundable. For further information you can contact us.
The offical congress hours are 08.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
After the registration and payment process is completed in MyMedicom, you will a barcode via e-mail which is used to self-print your badge by scanning the barcode.
You can contact the registration desk.
Certificate of attendance will be given to the attendees on the last day of the event. You can retrieve it in the kit’s collection desk.
The official congress language is English.
All medical students and residents are welcome to attend I-SWAM. During the registration process, you will need to submit supporting documents such as a student card stating your medical specialization as well your ID.
Business people are welcome to attend I-SWAM. During the registration process, you will need to submit supporting documents such as a name card stating your position and business, as well your ID.
Aesthetic nurses and beauty therapists are welcome to attend I-SWAM. During the registration process you’ll need to submit the following documents:
- Nurses: a valid nurse diploma.
- Beauty therapists: a recommendation letter from the clinic you are currently employed.